- We are being less wasteful with the knowledge we aren't going to the store for a while. Kind of refreshing.
- We have been needing to plan out meals more and be a little more organized.
- We have used up most of our fresh items with the most recent expiration dates.
- My meal planning is going to kick into over drive as I try to figure out ways to make our canned goods exciting for our family. Stay tuned for that one!
- I am wishing we had more treats in food storage to boost morale through the end of next week!
- We had some missionaries drop in and Josh gave them the LAST of our milk with their cookies! Eek! My plan is oatmeal and canned fruit for breakfast this week.
- It snowed today and we considered throwing snow in the post to boil with our spaghetti. I chickened out, though! Maybe we'll be desperate by Wednesday.
This is an old archived picture of our food storage. Brave of me to show you our bread and butter eh?